Investments Analyst in a BPA Company - Part Qualified Actuary or CFA
Fairbank Partners are working with a successful and growing BPA provider who are looking for an Investments Analyst to join them.
- The main focus of the role will be to set asset strategies and assumptions for BPA transactions.
- You will be working closely with the Pricing and Asset Management team and will play a key role in helping grow the Annuity business.
- This is a great opportunity to move into an Insurer, get hands on investments experience and develop strong skills within Life Insurance,
- The ideal candidate will be studying for the Actuarial or CFA qualification,
- An annuities/pensions background is not essential but would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.