Agile-Working Manager - Reporting
Clarence George is working with a growing Life Insurer to find a qualified Life Actuary who will oversee their Group Reporting team.
- Group reporting (IFRS and Solvency II) for a number of local entities
- Looking after relationships with senior stakeholders in each local entity and fulfilling their reporting requests
- Managing the team of 7 direct reports
- Planning and coordinating the team's reporting duties from an oversight position. You don't need to get into the technical weeds
- There will be numerous new opportunities for someone coming in as the firm evolves - they have very ambitious growth plans
- Infrequent travel to their Dublin office
The ideal candidate:
- A few years' post-qualified experience with strong people management experience
- Technical Solvency II knowledge and understanding of how a balance sheet works would be beneficial
- The are open to various Life backgrounds as long as you have strong stakeholder management and people skills
Please apply directly to speak with a member of CG.
Apply for Agile-Working Manager - Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly