Solvency Monitoring Actuary
Oliver James is partnered with the UK's largest Life Insurer. They are seeking to appoint an actuary/an actuary qualified by experience, to join their Actuarial Management team.
- Produce and project the Life's businesses Solvency position
- Oversee the production of capital MI - ensuring its delivered in a timely fashion, for a range of audiences
- Be an active member of the solvency forum, leading the delivery of MI information
- Manage a trainee actuary
- Overall, this role will aim to achieve increased efficiency and reduced inaccuracy of the solvency estimation
- Solvency II experience is a must have
- Proactive - must enjoy collaborating with colleagues and communicating results
- Experience of stress and scenario testing, solvency monitoring and liquidity management will put applicants at an advantage
- FIA also advantageous, but actuaries who have qualified by experience are encouraged to apply
For CV advice and detailed interview preperation, please get in touch.
A formal job specification is available for review, apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Apply for Solvency Monitoring Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly