Senior Consultant / Director – Superannuation & Investments Team
Market leading independent consulting firm providing consulting and research services to the superannuation, investment and insurance industries with a proud track record of guiding Australian superannuation participants through a maze of constant industry change, challenge and opportunity.
Their clients include leading superannuation funds in all segments (industry, public sector, retail and corporate) as well as life insurers, financial institutions and fund managers.
The Firms investment services typically encompass advice on product development and positioning, retirement solutions, investment menu construction, default MySuper design, investment risk modelling, investment policy development and investment governance reviews.
Their superannuation services are both broad and deep, with a focus on providing insight through analysis. Their work includes a range of technical and actuarial services as well as services such as service provider reviews/tenders, product design and benchmarking and they also provide strategic advice to Boards and senior executive teams.
You will provide quality advice that improves business outcomes for their clients and enables them to achieve their strategic goals.
You will receive support from senior leaders within the Firm whilst you undertake a varied mix of work including drafting proposals and reports, managing/oversight of analytical work and generally managing client projects.
- Ability to Identify opportunities and win assignments
- Preparation of proposals and management of client sales pipeline
- Build and manage trusted client relationships
- Management of client projects including all aspects workflow and preparing & managing project budgets
- Leadership and mentoring of team members
- Contribution to the development of the Firms services and research and the go-to-market strategy for these
- Develop and sustain a strong personal profile in the industry as a trusted adviser
Your Key Skills & Experience:
- In-depth and detailed knowledge of superannuation and investments supported by FIAA, FIA, or similar qualification.
- Proven business development and client relationship track record
- Strategic thinker with the ability to assist clients through innovation and thought leadership
- Ability to set a project budget and to then manage the project to that budget
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in interpreting data and communicating insights
For further information on this role, please contact John Killick on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time for a virtual meeting.
Apply for Senior Consultant / Director – Superannuation & Investments Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly