Senior Actuarial Trainee | Bristol
A highly regarded global life insurer has a rare vacancy within their actuarial student rotation scheme. I am seeking part-qualified actuarial candidates to discuss this opportunity with.
Candidates will want to join a technical environment with excellent learning opportunities. Upon joining the scheme you'll be allocated 3 actuarial mentors who will take an invested interest in your learning and development.
Start date: ASAP
Flexible work arrangements can be discussed
Candidates must have the following
- Student of IFoA with at least half the exams complete
- Minimum 1 1/2 years experience
- Experience within at least one traditional actuarial area eg pricing, reporting, capital
- Candidates from Life Insurance backgrounds will have an advantage
- General Insurance candidates may be considered if they have strong academic records and good reasons for wanting to move into Life
To review the full job specification, or to discuss the role in more detail please contact: email@example.com
Apply for Senior Actuarial Trainee | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly