Part Qualified Annuities Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a growing specialist Life Insurer who are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their reporting team.
- You will be joining a company with a great reputation in the market, excellent culture and working with a team of impressive Actuaries who will help with your future development,
- The initial focus of the role will be on the production of MCEV and SII reports but you will become more involved in IFRS 17 throughout its implementation,
- This role will give you a great insight into how an annuity prover is run as you will working closely with various teams across the business,
- Ideally we are looking for a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the exams,
- Past experience of working in the reporting function of a Life Insurer is advantageous but not essential,
- Experience in modelling and/or analysing financial results,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Annuities Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly