Longevity Reinsurance – Nearly Qualified Actuary
Our client, a global reinsurer, has a requirement for a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity team.
- Undertake basis and methodology development,
- Assist in the design and development of new longevity systems,
- Review mortality assumptions data,
- Develop new pricing assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Longevity Risk or Research experience is essential,
- Strong understanding of mortality and other demographic risks,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Longevity Reinsurance – Nearly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly