Global Insurer - Insurance ALM
Clarence George is working on an Insurance ALM role for a global insurer in Germany. The role will involve carrying out target-oriented ALM analysis to determine strategic asset allocation as well as further developing stochastic ALM models and the internal Solvency II model.
- Professional qualification (FIA, CFA, FRM, CFE)
- You will come from an Investment Bank, Asset Manager or the ALM/Insurance Solutions desk at a Life Insurer or Consultancy
- Knowledge of financial modelling and capital market instruments
- You will be able to demonstrate transaction experience
- Strong communication skills – English and German languages preferred
Please get in contact if you would like to have a conversation to find out more.
Apply for Global Insurer - Insurance ALM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly