Actuarial Analyst (non-life)
Aptuary is working with a newly formed actuarial team within the Lloyd’s market. They are looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join the team (reporting directly to the Chief Actuarial Officer). They are looking for someone with 2/3 years’ experience in Reserving/Capital, and ideally Lloyd’s or London Market or Consultancy background, with experience using Excel (VBA), ResQ/Tyche/Igloo.
- Supporting the quarterly reserve review process
- Supporting reserving team in meeting management and regulatory reporting requirements
- Performing the regular calculation of Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Working with external parties
- Assisting in the development, validation and documentation of the Internal Model and associated processes
- Assist with the calculation and reporting of capital requirements in line with the Lloyd's process
For further details on the roles, please contact Shivam Patel on +44779 302 0829 or at email@example.com.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst (non-life)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly