Student Reporting Actuary
Our client, a UK life insurer, have a requirement for a student actuary to join their reporting team.
- Support the production and analysis of SII reports,
- Support senior members of the reporting team in their duties and of providing advice and information to the Board,
- The ideal candidate will be a part qualified actuary making good progress with their actuarial exams
- Financial reporting experience
- Experience of SII, IFRS, MCEV and other reporting metrics
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Student Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly