Corporate Actuary Planning and Capital
* Consolidating actuarial planning projections across BMA, Economic Capital, SII and US GAAP bases, bringing together results from international business units
* Analysis of capital management requirements and supporting development of capital solutions
* Preparing timely, accurate and relevant scenario and sensitivity results for inclusion in regulatory deliverables, to include ORSA/CISSA, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Support the Director, Corporate Actuarial and the Head of Actuarial Planning and Capital in the development and transition of methodologies, systems and processes to support new business planning requirements; co-ordination and consolidation of business planning projections across the Group including; analysis/review of results, liaising with teams, business units and senior stakeholders.
- Support the the analysis and development of capital management requirements and solutions, including a focus on capital optimisation.
- Preparation of ORSA/CISSA scenarios and sensitivities, with a particular focus on CISSA.
- Support wider Group activity including statutory reporting activities (particularly BMA reporting).
- Support ongoing initiatives, e.g. IFRS 17/LDTI implementation.
- Demonstrable understanding of the life insurance (or reinsurance) industry
- Qualified Actuary
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with software packages, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with Actuarial projection software
- Knowledge of two or more of the following reporting bases: BMA, Economic Capital, Solvency II and US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the natural ability to use precise, unambiguous language, tailoring communications to the audience as appropriate and the ability to distil key information required by stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, with excellent organisational skills
- A focus on meeting deadlines, or managing expectations early when original deadlines may not be met
- Ability to independently develop and implement new methodologies
Apply for Corporate Actuary Planning and Capital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly