1 day left
- Full Time
Location: Central London
£75,0000 - £85,000 per annum + up to 30% bonus
This Life Insurer is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary who wants to get involved in the transactions side of bulk annuities. This position offers a fast-paced working environment in a momentous time of growth for the company.
- Contribute to the Group's business strategy to improve the BPA pipeline and client proposition
- Coordinate efforts of the internal departments to facilitate timely completion and delivery of transactions
- Complying in accordance to good practice with respect to the deals and the timescales of delivery
- Supporting the senior managers with the company's growth
- Qualified Actuary
- Involvement in bulk annuities transactions.
- Strong knowledge of UK defined benefit pensions
- Experience in employee benefits consulting, life reinsurer or bulk annuities provider
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements
- Knowledge of longevity swaps and bulk annuities
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Commercial Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly