A well-known consultancy in Dublin is looking for a Manager for their non-life actuarial team. The Manager will help run the non-life practice and will be responsible for client relationships and engagements globally. The company have a growing portfolio of work and are passionate about their business and value actuarial skills.
About the Position
The non-life manager will join a growing actuarial team and will report to the Senior Manager. The position will involve managing client projects as well as working with various teams and international colleagues.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support across audit and regulatory reporting work including IFRS17 and Solvency II, reserving and risk reviews, and internal model development.
- Successful delivery of client assignments including managing and developing the client relationship
- Supporting international clients and colleagues
- Developing the capabilities of the Non-Life actuarial team in Ireland
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for this position should have:
- Post-qualification experience and a strong non-life insurance or reinsurance background
- Experience in financial reporting, Solvency II, and regulatory work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders
*Please only apply if you are a Qualified Actuary and do not require visa sponsorship in order to work in Ireland*
Apply for Non-Life Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly