Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary - Reporting Team
Fairbank Partners are working with a UK Life Insurer who are looking to grow and strengthen their Reporting team.
- The company is going through a period of transformation and they are looking for experienced students to help develop and run new reporting processes,
- The focus of the role will be on the production of SII reports, you may also have exposure to the IFRS 17 implementation project work,
- You will be working closely with actuarial teams across the business so will have a good understanding of the work being done by the pricing, capital and risk functions,
- We are looking for someone who can bring forward their own ideas and are not afraid of challenging the status quo,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary making good progress with the exams,
- Background in Life Insurance reporting from industry or consulting,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary - Reporting Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly