Commercial Business Development Modeller - Life Insurer
Clarence George are working with a London-based Life insurer to find an outgoing part-qualified actuary to join their business development team.
- Developing and managing the various annuity pricing models
- Involved in setting pricing assumptions and pricing new deals
- Cashflow modelling in a fast-paced, deal-focused environment
The ideal candidate:
- From a DB Pensions / BPA Life Insurance background
- Making strong progress through the actuarial exams
- Commercial aptitude and exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Advanced Excel / VBA knowledge
This is a superb career opportunity for a high-achieving and ambitious student actuary.
Please apply now to be immediately considered for this highly sought-after position.
Apply for Commercial Business Development Modeller - Life Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly