Longevity Risk Actuary
Clarence George is working with a leading Life Insurer / Asset Manager who are looking for an Actuary to join the Longevity side of the business. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to gain broad exposure across the Longevity department (Reporting, Pricing and Solvency II).
- Team of 5 working under the wider Longevity division.
- Role sits in the Reporting team with regular projects across Reporting assumptions, Pricing, Solvency II.
- Nearly / Recently Qualified Actuary (max of 1 exam remaining).
- Background from a Pensions Consultancy or competing BPA Insurer.
- Experience in a commercial environment with the ability to communicate to varying audiences.
- Knowledge of Longevity / Mortality data sets (life expectancy, annuity values, capital and reserving impacts) is advantageous.
- Technical knowledge of Excel, SAS, Emblem, R would be highly desirable.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, collegiate team with progression opportunities throughout the business. The role offers agile / part time working with exceptional salary package. For further information, please apply directly to arrange a confidential discussion with a member of the team.
Apply for Longevity Risk Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly