Portfolio Manager - ALM (VP Level)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Portfolio Manager to join a market leading ALM team. The business is experiencing phenomenal growth and success and this team is at the forefront of innovative and cutting edge work.
• You will lead the portfolio management workstream within ALM and be instrumental in managing the in-force asset portfolio
• Maximise risk adjusted returns on capital via portfolio construction and optimisation
• Continuous monitoring of the portfolio and identifying market opportunities and assessment of new asset classes
• Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills (programming ability In VBA and ideally MatLab/Python)
• Insurance balance sheet and capital knowledge (SII Frameworks, Matching Adjustment)
• Very strong stakeholder management ability. You will liaise with multiple stakeholders (Investment Committee; Credit Team; Investment Strategy; Capital Management; Finance)
They would be very happy to consider exceptional candidates from a Bank/Asset Manager Solutions desk without the specific industry/regulatory experience.
Please get in contact if you feel that you would be suitable and are interested to learn more.