Nearly / Newly Qualified Actuary (Predictive Modelling)
A premium UK Life Insurer requires a nearly/newly qualified Actuary (1 exam away) to join their Longevity team with the role involving both Pricing and Solvency II Reporting.
- Experience in Life Insurance or Pensions Consultancy
- Experience in managing or mentoring junior members of the team
- Strong modelling capabilities with a keen interest in Longevity / Mortality
- Experience with Excel and VBA is essential
- Predictive Modelling experience would be highly desirable (R, SAS, Emblem, etc)
- Good commerciality to liaise with different stakeholders
- Dynamic and able to formulate solutions methodically but under time restraints.
The role involves key communication across different areas of the business. You will be able to see the big picture quickly and provide key information to senior stakeholders both in the UK and Internationally.
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange a confidential consultation with a member of the team, please apply directly.