Investment Actuary or CAIA – Life Insurer/Asset Manager (nearly/newly qualified)
Clarence George is working with a leading Life Insurer on a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Actuary / Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst to join their Direct Investments team. They require a sharp individual with sound commercial judgment to research new asset classes and support future investment proposals. You will be integral in the business planning and any project based work around acquisitions.
The ideal candidate:
- Senior student or newly qualified Life actuary / Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Keen interest in Investment and looking to develop within the role
- Solvency II knowledge is highly desirable
- Property/Infrastructure experience would be relevant
- Bloomberg or Reuters experience would be beneficial
- Commercial mindset
Full study support is offered and applications are open to individuals from varying backgrounds who have a demonstrable interest in Investment.
For further detail, please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch with further detail.