Qualified Reporting Actuary
Our client, a large Reinsurer, have a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery of IFRS and SII reports,
- Review methodology and assumptions,
- Continuously look for ways to improve the reporting process,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong reporting background across SII, IFRS and other metrics,
- Good communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.