Qualified Reporting Manager
Fairbank partners are working with a well-known Life Insurer who are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
- This will be a great chance to make a move into a role that will allow you to take on more formal management responsibility of junior students,
- The reporting function is going through a period of positive change and the will be looking for your input in to process improvement projects,
- The main focus of the role will be on SII and IFRS result production,
- Work closely with senior manager to draft and present reports to stakeholders across the business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background in financial reporting and a good understanding of SII and IFRS,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.