Hedging - Outstanding ALM Opportunity
Clarence George are working with an extremely fast-growing Life Insurer looking to develop their hedging capabilities. The individual will be situated within the wider ALM team and will closely support the Portfolio Managers.
- Developing the hedging models
- Risk management through various reporting metrics
- Liaising with the company's wider Investment team to understand and advance their approach to hedging analytics
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced modelling capabilities in programming languages such as MATLAB, Python, VBA, R etc.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- 1-3 years' experience in an actuarial/investment/data science role
- Commercial acumen - individuals from a consultancy background are highly suitable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely impressive ALM team.
Please apply directly to discuss the role further with a member of CG.