4 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer to source a Reserving Actuary.
- Gain exposure to key stakeholders across the business, providing new insights
- Delivery of quarterly review of IFRS reserves and Solvency II technical provisions
- Develop expertise in reserving class knowledge, processes or methodologies
- Gain managerial experience, developing junior members of the team
- Liaise with external actuaries
- Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Non-life industry experience with a background in reserving
- Making good progress through actuarial exams
- Minimum 2:1 degree
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bloom at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly