3 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer within the London Market to source a Reserving Actuary.
- Develop existing and contribute to the creation of new reserving modelling tools and processes
- Delivery of quarterly review of IFRS reserves and Solvency II technical provisions
- Ensure governance and professional standards are met.
- Manage junior members of the team
- Provide insight to key stakeholders across the business.
- Part Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Experienced reserving knowledge, including Solvency II technical provisions
- Making good progress through actuarial exams or recently qualified
- Minimum 2:1 degree
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bloom at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly