Qualified Risk Actuary
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE100 Life Insurer in their search for a Risk Actuary to join their team.
- Producing quarterly management risk reports
- Explain key changes and trends to senior stakeholders
- Monitor the company’s risk level and ensure it is within the risk appetite framework.
- Liaising with Business Units globally to ensure risk results are measured and managed.
- Maintain a good knowledge of Solvency II regulation.
- Qualified Actuary with a background in life insurance
- Clear understanding of key features of life insurance products and the insurance risks associated with them.
- Understanding of longevity and mortality would be advantageous
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Holly Evans at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Risk Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly