Qualified Risk Actuary – Develop New Risk Strategy
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Life Insurer who are looking for a Qualified Actuary to join their Risk Management team.
- You will be playing a key role in setting out and managing new Risk strategies,
- Work closely with the first line teams and ensure all their activities are within the risk framework,
- A key part of the role will be to review the current risk models and propose and implement improvements,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong risk and second line background,
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge and influence,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Risk Actuary – Develop New Risk Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly