2 days left
- Full Time
Lloyd’s syndicate are looking for a reserving actuary to support the Head of Reserving.
The role will cover multiple lines of business and involve analysis of the reserve risk for internal capital model and technical provision and improving the reserving process for efficiency with reporting across the group. You will need to be able to communicate conclusions effectively to underwriters, actuaries and senior management.
- 2-5 years general insurance actuarial experience
- Numeric degree 2:1 or First
- Making strong actuarial exam progress or qualified
- Reinsurance experience advantageous
- Strong Excel skills essential with ability use to use and develop ResQ, VBA and SQL procedures preferred
- Interest in data analytics would be beneficial
- Must have rights to work in the UK
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly