Commercial Lines Reserving Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a general insurer in their search for a reserving analyst.
- The position offers a great opportunity to build on your current skills and strengths, increasing your exposure and understanding of reserving
- Report to the head of the team, with great exposure to senior stakeholders within the wider business.
- Chance to interact with different parts of the organisation - work across commercial products and maximise career potential.
- Benefit from a competitive salary package and full actuarial study support
- Provide actuarial analysis to support assessment of claims reserves.
- Exposure to capital work - provide analysis to support assessment of capital requirement in respect to claims risks to support the delivery of the internal capital model.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including Underwriting, Distribution and Reinsurance.
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Tony Cupac in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Commercial Lines Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly