Senior Actuary - Reserving
1 day left
- Full Time
This is a high profile role with one of the world’s largest Insurance & Reinsurance groups with responsibility for calculation and reporting of territory specific reserving and funding requirements and monitoring the adequacy of reserves held at a global level.
Duties will include;
- Lead the design and implementation of enhancements to existing processes and the creation of new reserving and capital modelling processes.
- Review detailed actuarial analysis such as premium and claims projections, stress tests and forecasting.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with international and UK regulations.
- Manage/support the regular update of the documentation to ensure that it remains fit for purpose, useful and complies with regulatory requirements.
- Support process and reporting changes in response to IFRS17.
- Management of actuarial analysts.
- Contribution to collaboration and knowledge-sharing across the team.
The role is a senior actuarial position and you will need to be agile, demonstrating technical expertise and the ability to manage a number of work areas. Experience in non-life insurance work is required, preferably with some exposure across a range of work areas and significant reserving experience including knowledge of reserving tools such as ResQ or similar. As well as Advanced knowledge of the actuarial techniques involved in non-life insurance, preferably including the requirements of Solvency II and IFRS17, you will need to champion wider knowledge-sharing, ensure high standards of technical excellence within the work of the team and have experience in leading project work to completion.
If this role is of interest please contact Jeremy Cross on the below details:
Telephone: 0207 481 8111
Apply for Senior Actuary - Reserving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly