Senior Manager, Financial Risk
1 day left
- Full Time
This is a high profile new role with one of the world’s largest insurance and reinsurance groups and will have accountability for ensuring the effective management of financial risks.
Duties will include;
- Identify, assess and review the financial risks
- Provide robust risk oversight and challenge to the functions responsible for managing financial risks, making recommendations for improvements in the control environment where necessary
- Report quarterly to Risk Committees on position against financial risks, escalating heightened risks as required
- Accountable for delivery of financial risk elements of the ORSA
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with the C-suite and Heads of business functions. Proactively influence the Senior Stakeholders in ensuring the effective management of financial risks for which they retain accountablility
In addition to demonstrable technical risk management expertise, you will need experience in leading high performing teams to successful risk management outcomes, excellent analytical skills and strong stakeholder management ability. The FIA qualification would be advantageous.
Please contact; Jeremy Cross, FIRP, Director, IPS Group quoting reference 139568.
Apply for Senior Manager, Financial Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly