Portfolio Manager - Retirement Solutions / Lifetime Mortgages
A fast growing private equity backed Group have a newly created opening for a Portfolio Manager.
They are widening their investor portfolio management capacity, and are looking for a driven individual to:
- Take ownership of modelling, valuing and structuring portfolios of Equity Release/Lifetime Mortgages (LTM).
- Analyse portfolio risk sensitivities that will inform product changes, and timing and routes of portfolio sales.
- This will include financial institution accounts, as well as the in-house portfolios.
- Develop and own the investor reporting and portfolio insights.
The role will require a high calibre individual with exemplary commercial and business acumen.
Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding of Asset and Investment Structuring.
- Modelling expertise, to understand and use existing cash-flow model and then to develop and refine.
- To be highly numerate and to be able to understand the asset intricacies quickly.
- To understand institutional investor’s requirements and meet them.
- Team player with good communication skills.
Ideally, you will be a nearly/recently qualified Actuary or fully CFA qualified with experience of Life Insurance or Retirement Solutions products. Equity Release Mortgages experience would put you at a distinct advantage. However, a self-starter who can work independently with strong technical skills and a highly entrepreneurial and commercial aptitude should still apply.
The Lifetime Mortgages market is growing rapidly and the career development opportunity is significant.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration.