Longevity Actuary - Qualified Actuary - FTSE100 Life Insurer
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE 100 Insurer with their search for a Longevity Risk Actuary.
This role will focus on the development, delivery and communication of longevity assumptions for use in pricing.
- Hugely varied role covering assumptions setting, analysis, modelling and development of solutions
- Opportunity to work with highly specialised Actuaries, and have a significant input into the strategic development of the business area
- Communicative role, offering regular communication with stakeholders
- Option to take on line management of a small team
- Opportunity to move from Pensions Consulting in to Life Insurance
- Competitive salary with car allowance and strong package on offer
- Qualified Actuary
- Life or Pensions background
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Longevity Actuary - Qualified Actuary - FTSE100 Life Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly