Longevity Actuarial Analyst - FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE100 Life insurer with their search for a Longevity Actuarial Analyst.
This role will focus on producing Longevity Risk assumptions as well as supporting delivery of regular mortality analysis.
- Support Longevity Risk modelling and supporting the delivery of pricing and reserving assumptions
- Support the development, review and maintenance of Longevity Risk predictive models
- Communicative role, liaising with teams and stakeholders across the business
- Opportunity to rotate within the wider business, offering exposure to multiple technical areas
- Opportunity to move from Pensions Consulting in to Life Insurance
- Competitive salary with strong package on offer
- Full study support on offer
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Life or Pensions background
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Longevity Actuarial Analyst - FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly