Global IFRS 17 Implementation – Qualified Actuary
We are working with a leading life insurer who are looking for a qualified actuary to assist in the IFRS 17 implantation across their international business.
- You will be one of the subject matter experts on IFRS 17 and face off to senior stakeholders and help the to implement and embed the new standard,
- Communicate with a range of mangers and stakeholders across the business to find out how the new standard will affect them and what changes need to be made to any processes,
- Regularly present progress reports at the global head office,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Previous IFRS 17 experience would be highly advantageous but not essential,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience of leading on large change projects,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.