Non-Life Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary
- Collaborating and influencing decision making within Excess Casualty
- Completing various activities including: account pricing, pricing tool development, and other strategic initiatives.
- Development of plan loss ratios.
- Provide actuarial support for reinsurance treaty renewals.
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Chief Casualty Officer - North America Excess Casualty and the North America Excess Casualty regional managers.
Abilities and skills:
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years actuarial experience in Commercial Lines pricing, although any CV with reasonable pricing experience will be considered, up to considerable post-qualification experience
- The ability to effectively articulate complex information in a clear, concise, and insightful way to the underwriting team and other stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who understands the marketplace and can develop creative ways to analyze the data.
- Nearly to Fully qualified Actuary with many years’ experience
Apply for Non-Life Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly