Non-Life Personal Lines Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working with a Personal Lines insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join the Pricing team as Pricing Actuary. This role offers the opportunity to gain direct reports.
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders relationships
- Lead a team of Pricing Analysts, providing technical support when required
- Convey an accurate rating structure
- Research and implement improvements to the Pricing model
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with relevant GI experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders
- Strong IT knowledge
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Non-Life Personal Lines Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly