Risk Modelling Senior Analyst in FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life insurer with their search for a Credit Risk Modelling Actuarial Analyst.
This role will focus on supporting senior colleagues in carrying out credit calibrations as well as ad-hoc project work.
- Collect, clean, validate and analyse data for credit calibrations
- Ad-hoc project work around areas like Matching Adjustments and modelling new asset classes
- Communication of calibration results to senior members of the team
- Opportunity to rotate within the wider business, offering exposure to multiple technical areas
- Base salary up to £60,000 plus bonus and wider package
- Full study support on offer
- Part to Nearly Qualified
- Modelling development experience including coding (e.g. R, VBA)
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Risk Modelling Senior Analyst in FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly