Senior Annuities Reporting Analyst - South Coast FTSE 100 Life Insurer
Fairbank Partners are assisting a leading Life Insurer with their search for a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Annuity Reporting team.
This role will focus on the support and delivery of financial reporting results.
- Opportunity to work on projects around process improvement, implementation of robotics, involvement with new products, and deal structures
- Opportunity to work on IFRS 17 implementation
- Opportunity to rotate within the wider business, offering exposure to multiple technical areas
- Flexible working allowing 1 day from home per week
- Full study support, plus generous base salary and package
- If you are working in Pensions, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to move in to insurance
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Life or Pensions background
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Annuities Reporting Analyst - South Coast FTSE 100 Life Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly