My client, a Tier one life insurer is seeking a qualified life actuary to support the IFRS and Solvency II reporting function to provide timely and accurate delivery and commentary of financial reporting results.
Experience and responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of annuity products and the assets used to back these liabilities
- Represent the team in reporting metrics and MI to various stakeholders and also maintain effective relationships.
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of reporting systems, processes and methodologies
- Ensuring that they are robust and that risks are assessed and appropriately controlled.
- A good understanding of asset and liability modelling,
- In depth knowledge of financial reporting metrics: IFRS, EV, EC, Solvency II and ORSA
- Understanding of bulk and individual annuity products also essential.
This role is with a dynamic and still growing business, so the opportunity to get involved in work outside of your primary responsibilities is almost a certainty, including Pricing, Risk and Investments.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3145 3387 for more information and to discuss informally.