Senior Capital Actuary - Interim - Initial 6 months
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer to source a Qualified Actuary for the role of Senior Capital Actuary. This is a day-rate contract role that will report to the Head of Financial Risk.
- Lead the GI capital modelling team
- Responsible for both regulatory reporting of capital and developing the broader use of the model
- Improve & streamline technical processes
- Qualified Actuary with previous experience within a capital modelling team
- Good knowledge of Tyche
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact James Mather at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of Actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Capital Actuary - Interim - Initial 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly