FTSE100 Life Insurer - Technial Change Lead - Qualified Actuary
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Insurer in their search for a Qualified Actuary to join them as a Technical Change Lead.
This role will focus on supporting Actuarial change across the Group business.
- Project based role including work on IFRS17 implementation, Reporting process overhaul, model changes for new products and reinsurance structures
- Opportunity to be involved in innovative techniques and systems, including Robotics and Process Automation
- Communicative role, liaising with teams and stakeholders across the business
- Opportunity to lead a small team of developers if desired
- Competitive salary, plus car allowance and wider package
- Flexibility to work from home at least 2 days a week
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience with any system (MoSes, Mo.net, Prophet etc.)
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for FTSE100 Life Insurer - Technial Change Lead - Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly