Specialist Consultancy role in Central London - Nearly/Newly Qualified
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Specialist London-based Consultancy, who are looking for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Life Insurance team.
The purpose of this role is to lead and deliver projects, and provide advisory services to a range of FTSE 100 companies.
- Project work on areas such as M&A's, Capital Management, Investment Strategies, ALM and Regulatory Change.
- Support business development, working closely with clients and maintaining relationships
- Mentoring and managing junior staff
- Develop skills in cutting-edge software and technical techniques for areas such as Data Analytics, Asset and Liability modelling, Risk
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Modelling experience in any system (Prophet, MoSes, Mo.net, RAFM)
- Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate will be a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary, with excellent communication skills. They should have experience working within a minimum of two technical Actuarial technical areas, and demonstrate the initiative and organisational skills required to lead projects. Experience working within Capital or ALM is advantageous.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Clarke at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Specialist Consultancy role in Central London - Nearly/Newly Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly