Review Actuary in a Growing Life Insurer – Nearly/Newly Qualified
Fairbank Partners are working with a Large Life Insurer who need to develop their Risk function to support the growing UK business,
- You will be working closely with the Chief Actuary in reviewing the work being done by the first line teams,
- The company are going through a period of finance transformation and product development so there are lots of interesting projects to get involved in,
- You will be reviewing the work done tin the modelling, reporting and pricing team,
- You will need to be able to challenge the first line teams and, if changes need to be made, suggest new and improved ways of working.
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- A risk or second line background would be advantageous but they will also look at people with first line experience,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Review Actuary in a Growing Life Insurer – Nearly/Newly Qualified
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly