Risk Modelling Senior Analyst in FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life insurer with their search for a Credit Risk Modelling Actuarial Analyst.
This role with focus on supporting SII and Economic Capital technical advice, as well as Credit Risk modelling.
- Involvement in modelling relating to credit risk (both asset and liability side exposure)
- Design and implement updates and replacements to credit models in R, VBA and Excel
- Interaction with senior management and stakeholders
- Communicative role, including explaining technical concepts to non-experts
- Full study support and competitive salary package on offer
- Part to Nearly Qualified
- Modelling development experience including coding (e.g. R, VBA)
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Risk Modelling Senior Analyst in FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly