Portfolio Manager - Retirement Solutions / Lifetime Mortgages
A fast growing private equity backed Group have a newly created opening for a Portfolio Manager.
They are widening their investor portfolio management capacity, and are looking for a driven individual to:
- Take ownership of modelling, valuing and structuring portfolios of Equity Release/Lifetime Mortgages (LTM).
- Analyse portfolio risk sensitivities that will inform product changes, and timing and routes of portfolio sales.
- This will include financial institution accounts, as well as the in-house portfolios.
- Develop and own the investor reporting and portfolio insights.
The role will require a high calibre individual with exemplary commercial and business acumen.
Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding of Asset and Investment Structuring.
- Modelling expertise, to understand and use existing cash-flow model and then to develop and refine.
- To be highly numerate and to be able to understand the asset intricacies quickly.
- To understand institutional investor’s requirements and meet them.
- Team player with good communication skills.
Ideally, you will be a nearly/recently qualified Actuary or fully CFA qualified with experience of Life Insurance or Retirement Solutions products. Equity Release Mortgages experience would put you at a distinct advantage. However, a self-starter who can work independently with strong technical skills and a highly entrepreneurial and commercial aptitude should still apply.
The Lifetime Mortgages market is growing rapidly and the career development opportunity is significant.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Portfolio Manager - Retirement Solutions / Lifetime Mortgages
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly