Longevity Pricing - Global Reinsurer - Part to Newly Qualified - Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a Global Re-Insurer in Central London with their search for someone at the Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Longevity Pricing team.
This role will support the global longevity pricing efforts and become a key part of the longevity pricing expertise.
- Develop and manage to derivation of longevity pricing basis
- Work with colleagues in offices in multiple locations
- Develop expertise in the mortality improvement model
- Excellent access to senior management
- Competitive base salary and package on offer
- Full study support if necessary
- Recently Qualified or still making strong progress through the Actuarial exams
- Asset-intensive or longevity pricing experience
- Assumption setting experience
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.