Interim Actuarial Reporting Technician
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners is currently working with a leading Life Insurer who are looking for an Actuarial Reporting Technician for 6 months.
- Ownership of delivery of the assumption developments required to satisfy IFRS ’17 requirements, working with a junior resource. High-level tasks:
- Understanding IFRS requirements and design specifications from an assumptions standpoint and providing suitable feedback/challenge
- Ownership of the development and delivery of revised assumptions following the implementation of the agreed designs
- Supporting the testing and sign-off of model results
- Embedding of the consequent new/amended assumptions processes into BAU
- The preferred candidate should have experience in being an SME for a project, working with different (often demanding) senior stakeholders, being solution-based and working to tight deadlines
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Interim Actuarial Reporting Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly