Opportunity to move in to Insurance with FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE 100 Life insurer with their search for an Actuarial Analyst to join their Retirement team.
This role focuses on post-deal arrangements, with involvement with calculations relating to pricing, reinsurance and longevity.
- A highly communicative role, liaising between a front-facing pricing team and the reinsurers, offering great exposure to industry
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and most active insurers in the UK
- Offering good exposure to senior management
- Opportunity to rotate within the wider business in the future, offering exposure to multiple technical areas
- Base salary up to c.£45,000 plus bonus and wider package
- Full study package on offer
- Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Strong communication skills
- Life or Pensions background
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.