This job is no longer available
This role is a unique opportunity to be involved with setting and implementing investment strategy whilst working with industry experts across the fields of fund management, ALM and investment banking within an insurance company framework.
This role is ideal for a motivated candidate keen to put investment expertise to use in a corporate environment.
The key responsibilities include:
- Evaluating and setting the most appropriate investment and hedging strategies for the fund given market opportunities; economic outlook and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the team are monitoring market conditions appropriately to make most of potential opportunities.
- Preparing investment instructions to fund managers.
- Liaising with fund managers, pricing, reporting and risk management teams.
- Preparing and presenting proposals and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Ensuring appropriate governance steps are carried out in proposing & implementing strategies.
Suitable candidates will have strong quantitative skills in investment products and markets. Knowledge of insurance company balance sheets is beneficial but not essential.
To be considered for this role, please click on the "Apply now" button, alternatively for a confidential initial discussion, please contact:
- Parvinder Matharu
- Tel: 01689 862937
- Email: email@example.com