Life Contractor Role
- Effective communication with the ability to explain technical information clearly both in verbal and written formats.
- Advanced Excel skills. Create/modify spreadsheets in a controlled manner, following company guidelines and policy on style, documentation and controls.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to analyse and define an actuarial problem, come up with options to solving and make sensible recommendations using own judgement.
- Ability to manage, monitor and support a range of processes to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, understanding the root cause of issues and recommending improvements.
- Influencing skills to gain agreement for proposals made.
- At least 3 year's experience in life insurance in an actuarial environment.
- Delivered small-scale projects or well defined tasks on larger projects to improve
To apply for this role please send a CV to sarah.browne@goodmanmasson, or call 02073240539 to discuss further.